Prototyping as a fundamental element in the success of the product developments.
We help our customers to manufacture prototypes by defining the best materials, technologies, and suppliers for each product.
Prototyping is an essential phase in validating the product at the functional level, aesthetic, ergonomic and structural.
Among the technologies for the manufacture of prototypes that Enaiden has experience in should be noted the following:
- Rapid Prototyping and 3D printing.
- CNC Machining of plastics and metals.
- Short series of plastic parts using silicone molds and other resins.
- Sheet metal, pipe bending and welding.
- Heat treatments and surface finishes.
- Finishing (painting, laser engraving, paint engraving, etc.).