Technical optimization of the product. Reducing the cost and time of the product on the market. Because everything matters.
It is the step in the process of developing a product that addresses the technical and functional aspects of the product.
In addition there are analyzed aspects related to the manufacturability and most appropriate materials to the design carried out in order to optimize the costs and time for the placing on the market for the product.
The services it offers Enaiden in this phase are the following:
- Technological Surveillance and exploration of the product.
- Determination of the technical specifications for product development in a way that meets your structural and functional requirements.
- Mechanical Design and 3D modeling and 2D (CAD).
- Drawings preparation.
- Engineering calculations, simulations and structural analysis (CAE).
- Materials selection.
- Reverse Engineering and processes.
- Projects management.
- Management and coordination of prototypes and testing.